Monday, June 04, 2007

Back

I'm back from a weekend outing with my family. Twas nice to wake up one morning without thinking anything in mind. Been absent from the blogosphere for sometime and i know that ive missed out on a lot of things. Well, i deserve this break and when i say break, i mean break from my daily routine - both from work and from cyberworld. Definitely i would be expecting a number of unread emails. For the weekend alone that i was gone, i had this number (see picture below) and only a few are spam. Yay! What can i do? With the schedule that i have, the only means of communication that i have with friends is the internet. Otherwise, i will surely be lost with the latest and forever will be branded as "the autistic of the year."

Officially, my force leave starts today too. Truly looking forward to mornings without a care. Looking forward to staying a little longer in bed and to a late breakfast. Looking forward to a number of movies that i have yet to see on a movie marathon. I'll be a bum for four straight days. Can you read that? Four days without work!

Tsk! Tsk! Thinking about what's going to happen with my life for the next four days makes me want to vomit! Ironic as it may seem for ive been complaining about my work in this blog. Now that im given a break, i still am complaining about it. Just when ill be contented with things? Actually, I'm not just used to this kind of life! Bring me back to the hospital! Dimmit!

Now i know why this is called a FORCE LEAVE!




WORD TO SELF: Your body's telling you to slow down can't you hear it? Now if you cant dig that, go cough your lungs out! Your body needs some pampering you stubborn young lady. The hospital can live without you. If you still cant get this, go back, be a martyr and build yourself a monument.

8 comments:

Rhea Joy Tabujara said...

saw-a mn gle kn la ka ma no...hahaha..la lg...

Rhea Joy Tabujara said...

you deserve it ma...(leave)...amo gd na gro if your body is used from toxicities... you cant just easily get out from it....your body already loves your "daily routine"..anyways! nice that your back! saw-a na la ka sa hosp..hahaha...teh back to our activities naman ta..kmi lg permi ni jedi gakaon...

Anonymous said...

Hay nako, just eat, drink and be merry till Thursday. :-D

AngelMD-No-More said...

adopted: haha, no official club mtng in my absence...uve witnessed it on my part. in short, d ka magpakatoxic para d ka maanad...hehe


sngl: haha hirap na ng nasanay sg toxic na buhay. im enjoying the rest of my bum days for now...hehe

vernaloo said...

alright...this is not really a violent reaction hehe

Anyway sheesh..I wish I have your concern hehe :) I sure do need a break hehe

AngelMD-No-More said...

haha thnx for dropping by verns. will link u up...=)

Rhea Joy Tabujara said...

hahaha, it's always an unofficial mtg basta la ang pres ma...dnt worry! priming lg na amn ni jedi ya...just to get out from toxicity ba...just 1 serve of halo2x okay na kmi ya...hahaha

AngelMD-No-More said...

haha chowking halohalo? hmmmm hehe