Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Ahhhh Life!


T-O-X-I-C! A five-letter word that never leaves my vocabulary. A 5-letter word that best describes my every 24-hour duty...just like tonight.

I have long been wanting to shout and express my toxicity by swearing (in public) since this afternoon. I feel like im in a pressure cooker that's going to explode anytime. My tolerance gauge has been measured to the limits again. Good thing, i still have the capacity to control myself and to keep my temper. Cant help blogging though. It is just through this medium that i could express my angst, my anger, my toxicity and everything in at least, healthy way. Only i could read this anyway (or a few close friends who are interested enough to read about me).

Walking through the hospital corridors while on my way to the conference room, i felt the cold, morning breeze in my face - calming, soothing, relaxing, comforting. The breeze that reminded me of His presence. I was cold but i felt comfort. I am tired but i felt energized. I still have 7 more hours to go for this duty and i think i still could hold on until the morn.

Ahhh life! Why is my life just full of ironies? Why is my life so toxic? Why is my life so full of beauty? Ahhh life! I couldnt help but to keep on going, live every second of it, and be grateful for it.

No comments: