Sunday, January 11, 2009

The New Entry

I have a blank entry in my 49 things. Today, I decided what I should place in #11. I must have a grade of at least B+ in my Lakbayan list! I need more Mindanao trips! Will a trip to Basilan give me a B+ instantly?hehehe



My Lakbayan grade is C! (I am EMBARRASSED! Sob!)

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.


Thanks to the creator of Lakbayan...at least I know how far I have to go for my Wow Philippines adventure.hehe Save! Save! Save! Oh, before anything else, I must have a NikonD40 before the trip!hehehe Save! Save! Save! Save More!

6 comments:

Garando said...

You think "C" is bad? I got a "C-". I'm pathetic. LOL!
Thanks for sharing the link!

AngelMD-No-More said...

garando: when we were in highschool, a C in a report card is something that you dont want to show to your parents.hehehe dont worry, im more pathetic that you are when it comes to traveling...eventhough you got a C- in your lakbayan grade, you've been worldwide.hehehe

Anonymous said...

Ok, a travel to Mindanao will get you an A. Visit General Santos City or Davao, I would love to show you around here in Gensan...

Anonymous said...

Cel, I've been to Basilan amo to guro na B+ ko. Hehe. I need more trips ya sa Luzon kay daw nalibot ko na ang Mindanao. :) Baw, it's been a while. Musta na ang review mo? Insomniac man ko dyapon. Hahaha. Take care :) -Meyma

Garando said...

Earth to AngelMD... Earth to AngelMD... Do you read me...?

If ever you receive this transmission, please visit Balut & Natto the minute you return to Earth. You were given an award.

AngelMD-No-More said...

sheng: really?haha never been to gen san or davao yet...hehe ill save up for it..hehe

meyms: hahaha baliskad ta...isa lng gid ka city nakadtuan k sa mindanao...hehe

garando: wahaha im back to earth!haha goodness u really think i deserve that award?haha alright, that will be my first post after my hiatus...hehehe thank manong.