Saturday, October 07, 2006

Back from the Big Brother House


Im back!!!! It's so nice to be back! Yep! I'd rather be toxic here in the hospital than to stay for a few more days in Cebu. The 3-day live in seminar was literally live-in. We stayed in the hotel for 3 straight days attending the workshop from 8am to 5 pm. In short, i literally havent seen the sun for 3 consecutive days for it would be dark then after our lectures! I didnt even know that it was raining cats and dogs there. I only saw the sun on the last day since we were done early.

Staying in that hotel was like staying in the Pinoy Big Brother House. We were meeting the same people for 3 days and i, havent even stepped out of the hotel to meet other beings. The only way of communication i had with the outside world was through texting. Havent gone online for days (which explains why my inbox was filled with unread messages) and therefore havent talked with friends from the outside world. Havent even stepped in Ayala or SM to shop. Didnt have people my age to go out with. I was literally the youngest in the group making me question why i was asked to represent our hospital.

It seemed as if i was given a share of living the life of a monk. Good thing i didnt pursue the idea of entering the convent after high school. Might not even survive it. Or maybe i became too used with meeting different people and personalities that meeting the same people everyday during that seminar bored me and actually was a stressor for me. Ironic huh! Now tell me why despite of having enough rest and sleep i had break outs? Oh well, blame it again to my hormones!

No comments: